Monday 25 February 2013

Here's where the story ends....

HELLO :) how have we all been? It has been super long since I have blogged, I know this is really bad, but I have been ill.. and I mean super ill, too ill to blog :( but I am happy to announce I am back.. 

I decided to shorten my weekly posts I would do a mid week one with the Artist of the week (AOTW) and Inspiration and a 'if money was no option' 

I hope you all Enjoy...

Before I jump on the band wagon (see what i did there?!) I have a little story to share!
my cousin told me on Sunday "Aren't you a little old to like one direction?" I don't think I have ever been so offended... I love one direction! In some ways I am a little ashamed to admit it, but I think about 90% of me isn't ashamed at all!!! I love them ahaha :') 


So my darlings, this weeks artist comes a classic! A band called 'the Sundays' formed in 1980 by the lead singer Harriett Wheeler and Guitarist David Gavurin at University! I came accross the song
'Here's Where The Story Ends' again when I was on my dads Itunes and I have been hooked! the video is linked down below. 'Summer time' was their highest ranking song in terms of charts,but 'Here's where...' is my fave ;)





If money were no option...
This week I am in desperate need of something to wear that is really nice for my interview at UCA Epsom.. if any of you are opting to do a Fashion Journalism course there and you have an interview.. I shall see you there my darlings :)
But I need something super amazing to wear..

 
This little number I found on Asos, its £95 and I think with leather jacket/blazer and a little clutch bag or a satchel it will look beaut :) and its something if money grew on trees I would be buying faster than light.

As far as fashion goes this week, I am loving wearing Neon colours whether it be on my nails or via a statement piece of jewellery! my moto for this coming season "go bright or go home" inspired from the very classy song from Will.I.Am, hey that dude is just incred when it comes to big tunes *of course I am joking, but that song has been in my head for the past week*
This week for me is all about wearing smart clothes to see which outfit I like best for Thursday..I am super worried about this guys! I really hope everything goes well *fingers crossed* but my mum and dad are coming along with me.. so this should be a nice little outing :P 


Inspiration....




 







As always you can find these pictures on my Tumblr :)
Thanks for reading guys - Like and Comment
See you at the weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment