Tuesday 23 April 2013

Here Comes The Sun...


Hello my darlings :) Hope we are all feeling well and enjoying this beautiful weather! FINALLY! and for those of us who back at sixth form.. 3 weeks, then all this palava will be over *sigh of relief* time to crack on with the revision YAY...

So this week has been pretty immense! Went to the spa with my mum on last Thursday and just totally chilled out for the day and night. It was just amazing!
I felt like a total adult; I got called miss, A guided tour of my room (which had complimentary biscuits and Aromatherapy goodies.. I took all of them home..), I had an alocholic beverage at 11am and no one batted an eyelid.. I did feel like an alocholic though, I must admit!
In other news, I have jumped on the bandwagon of getting Vine! If you search for Amie Grice (i should come up!), a piccy of me will come up and have a gander! I have wapped on a couple of vids, I think it will be good for upcoming hauls to give you peeps a sneaky peak at whats going down aha!


And in other news.. OMG I SAW ONE DIRECTION.
I see many of you shaking heads in disgust.. it was a total last minuet thing and since it was on my list of things to do.. I simply couldnt say no..could I?! I won't go on but it was amazing, and I would happily go again! not going to lie omg I saw Harry and it was the best thing ever.. never been so in love 

AOTW: This weeks artist of the week has to be a band called Young Kato. They are a 6 member all boy band formed in 2011 in both Cheltenham & Birmingham.
They are really cool and I am addicted to their EP "Young Kato" which you can now buy on Itunes!
My personal Fave is Life Is Good - it's super catchy and has a really good chorus :)


I am going to cheat, here is my other artist of the week ;) It's a young lady called Lauren Aquilina. She is 17 and her EP- fools is just Beautiful! if you are a fan of Nina Nesbitt you will love Lauren :) my ultimate fave is Fools. Just beautiful.


Inspiration:

I think before we get into the pictures, I think we should take a moment to feel the apprciation from the families who have lost loved ones, friends and family in the boston bombing. My heart goes out to all of them - and their strength through this is greatly inspiring. I would also like to take a moment to take a moment's inspiration to send my condolances to a family in a town near me who lost their daughter in a car crash, at such a young age. My heart goes out to you too.


 





 


as always you can find these images on my Tumblr!

what I listened to whilst writing:
1. Daft Punk - Get Lucky

2. Palma Violets - We Found Love
3. Rudimental - Been Waiting All Night
4. Kindness - House
5. Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me

6. Mat Zo - Rebound 

Lots of dancey sunny things :) The sun is out YAY!!
Thanks for reading guys, see you next week :)
like and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment